Some examples of accessories that may not look good in your classy ladylike project, and therefore you should avoid:
– Chain-Link Chokers or very large necklaces, as accessories are not so cool for a classic and refined look;
– Very large bracelets are also not advisable for those who want to follow a more sophisticated style
– Thin necklace with a lovely heart pendant for example;
– Or just a chain;
– A small pearl necklace;
– A small golden vintage style watch;
– a small pearl earring;
-a small earring with stones
Ps: these pieces do not necessarily have to be gold and diamonds, the essential is to be graceful and delicate pieces.
Important tip: If you are just starting out and are afraid to explore a lot in the fashion area, at first choose the most basic looks and accessories, which with practice comes to perfection!
A tip for you who are still afraid to bet a lot on looks, use a scarf in your hair or tie your hair in a ponytail hair with a scarf. If these options are still too bold for you, tie a stylish scarf to your handbag.
Apply perfume to your wrists, neck and your clothes. However, don’t go overboard because it might be inconvenient because other people might be allergic to that. Look for smells that are floral and light. If you are looking for initial investment, invest in a bag, perfume and shoe that are fancy and beautifying.
My favorite parfums are: Live Irresistible by Givanchy, J’Adore Dior, Gucci Flora and Jasmin des Anges by Dior.
Buy quality shoes: you get what you pay for
You can buy dubious clothes and ask a tailor to adjust a little, for example. You can wear a skirt with a bad fit and leave it hidden under a winter jacket. Accessories can compose the look, even if they are cheap. Putting on bad shoes is more complicated. Apart from the discomfort, the material is horrible after a few days of use.
If you can do it in one piece, do it in shoes because the rest you adjust. No looking for the lowest price without thinking about anything else. Calculate your budget and don’t skimp on choosing. After all, they carry us all day.
Generally speaking, taking some good shoes for several years is cheaper than buying a cheap shoe a year. The initial investment is higher; each needs to consider their limits, but well-informed buying brings more returns
When you have the money to invest in a good handbag, do it. Plus, the best advice is: invest in luxury brand handbags that are more classic and timeless. Because those that are very mainstream fashion for social media influencers may not be much more relevant five or six years from now.
Classic and timeless luxury handbags:
– LV speed, it’s a bag that you can use every day and it’s a very classic bag
– Soul BP from LV: a tip for this bag (and for this type of bag as the soul) eh use it without a handle because it gives a more elegant look.
A very important tip when it comes to bags:
I firmly believe that it is much more chic to use more structured bags that have a shape, try to buy more firm bags because if you buy bags without form it will only look elegant when it is full. When empty, it can look like a bag. (Hehehe)
Examples of structure bags:
Remember that you should check the size of the bag that matches your physical biotype, body type and height. For example, if you, like me, are a curvy girl of small stature, it will not agree to buy a very large bag.
The 2.55 handbag created by Gabrielle Chanel, reinterpreted by Karl Lagerfeld.
– Very high investment, but it is worth it if you have that money at that time to invest. It is a bag that you can use both during the day and at night.
– Her leather, caviar leather is one of the best leathers that gives an air of elegance and richness to the look because it is a more structured, more resistant and lasts longer.
– This Chanel Classic Handbag bag is getting more and more expensive on the market. So, for example if one day you occasionally regret buying this bag you will probably be able to sell for the same price, if not even higher. I bought mine in 2013 and nowadays doubled the price.
See you in the next post!
Utrecht Beauty Blog.